Sunday, June 13

It's Unofficially Summer...

It actually felt like summer last week and of course as soon as the weekend hit...rain and 60 degree temps. I can't wait for more consistently warm days, but in all honesty I'm not crazy about summer time. I don't like the super hot humid days. When the humidity gets past 50 percent, I'm done with outdoor fun. Here in the Windy City it can get pretty sticky indeed.

Now, my son is done with preschool and I've got to plan things for him and my daughter to do to keep them from driving each other crazy and me. What's amazing to me is no matter how many fun things I plan as soon as we get back home or finish a project without fail about ten minutes later my son will come to me and say: "Mommy, I'm bored."

Oh, well, it'll be Autumn before you know it.

~AN

(photo courtesy of Duchessa)

No comments: