Thursday, July 1

Music to the Rescue!

This has been a crazy day and when things get crazy, I turn to music to change my mood or at least calm me down.

These are my top five song choices in no particular order for mellowing out:


I LOVE this song. It helps keep everything in perspective.


So joyful and full of hope. I listen to this song and remember things aren't half crazy as they seem.


I can listen to this song over and over. I love when the audience joins in with her.


You can't listen to this without tapping your foot or shaking your bum.


Having a bad hair day or worse? Make this song your mantra and you'll feel "Cold-Blooded". *G*

I could post a hundred songs on here, but I'm going to keep it short and sweet as I turn up the volume and soak in the good vibes.


~AN

No comments: