Wednesday, October 21

Great Resource!

I have to spread the word about a fantastic site that helps take the time and energy out of submitting your work. Ever heard of WordHustler? This genius site has a wealth of information from finding the perfect query letter to in-depth interviews with authors, agents, editors already in the business. If you have work that is ready to submit, WordHustler can make sure it gets delivered to the right person. They will even track how many submissions you have out and let you know how long you've been waiting for a response.

After working so long on my first manuscript, I was nervous about using WordHustler. I read reviews and testimonials and played around with the site before actually submitting my work for them to ship for me. As a novice to the industry, it was wonderful using WordHustler's database to see thousands of markets I hadn't even thought of submitting work to. Prices are responsible and the customer service rocks! Seriously, I had a question and the gentleman helping me was competent and friendly sticking with me via email until I understood exactly what to do.

I am hooked! Using WordHustler, I can easily locate the right fit for my work. I've learned great tips on submitting to the markets and agents I'm interested in. Take a look at their site and I am positive you will want to use this amazing resource!

No comments: