Tuesday, May 17

Ahhhhh! Summer Break Is Almost Here!!

Summer break is almost here! Although, it hardly felt like it today with temps in the fifties. Brrr!! Still, we're approaching the middle of May and there are only so many weeks left of school. Where did the school year go?? How will I ever survive both of my kids in my hair full-time all summer long? Will I have time to write a single word during the day?

*Hyperventilating* (Taking a few deep breaths...)

I can do this...I have done this. I've just gotta plan activities and keep 'em busy. There's the library, the zoo, the park, the movies...arts and crafts, music lessons and playdates. It'll be fine. The summer will fly by just as fast as the school year did...right?

Right. And in the meantime, I've gotta cherish each and every one of those days leading back to school in August...my babies are growing up fast!

~AN

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I'm an administrative assistant at a church. We'd like to use your graphic, summer break, in this week's bulletin. Did you create it? If not, can you tell me where you got it from?

Thanks! lblandin@mainstreetlife.org