Saturday, September 19

One Submission Sent!

Last night I submitted one of my short stories. My husband inspired the idea for the fairytale. I was amazed at how fast this story came together. I dreamed about the plot and saw the characters in my head daily. I love fairytales and anything magical, especially when romance is thrown in the mix.


I sent the submission off into cyberspace, feeling nervous and excited. Finally, something I’ve worked on was ready to ship off. Hopefully, the editors will have as much fun reading the story as I had writing it.


Now, I will return my focus to my YA novel. I am determined to finish polishing the entire manuscript and at least ship off the first three chapters this weekend.  The characters in my head wake me up in the morning and keep me up at night. Oh, how I love writing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that your submission had been accepted and is being published by Nobel Romance. Congrats on making it happen. Please update your blog so we know what else you have in the works.