Tuesday, November 10

Release Date!

Just in time for the holidays! A Christmas for Carol will be released on December 21st with Noble Romance Publishing! This will be the first sweet romance anthology for NRP and I'm very excited to have my short story selected for this special debut. This will be my first published work under my penname Angela Nichelle. I decided to use my middle name for all of my sweet romance and YA books in the future.


One of my favorite movies of the holiday season is A Christmas Carol, the timeless story about a man that has lost his love and joy for everything in life besides making money. The concept of losing your heart, struggling to trust in love and getting a nudge from the other side sparked the inspiration for A Christmas for Carol.

My story revolves around a beautiful young woman who's not crotchety like Scrooge, but has closed herself off to love just the same. She's experienced the worst kind of loss and believes her fragile heart can never recover. But holiday magic is in the air and so is a second chance at love for my sassy heroine!

I will be sharing a blurb and a sneak peek at the cover soon!

No comments: