Sunday, March 7

Ahh! Spring is Coming!



This weekend it reached almost 50 degrees in Chicago and after the cold we've had it felt like a summer heat wave! I can't wait for the warmer, longer days coming ahead. The kids are itching to go outside and play and I'm ready to shake off the winter chill too. It seems like someone in my family has been ill since Halloween rolled by. Yep, this was the worst winter as far as colds go in our household and as the snow melts outside, I'm hoping the lingering sniffles around me disappear too.

Spring is one of my favorite seasons because of what it symbolizes...Renewal! Who doesn't need a new beginning in at least one area of their life? I love hearing the twittering birds chirping in the morning, watching the trees bud and the flowers slowly emerge into the warming sunlight. Birds and butterflies begin to take flight and I'm ready to spread my wings with them!

~AN


(photo courtesy of Tinneketin)

No comments: