Sunday, March 28

Two Terrific Things to Share!

I'm excited to share my first review from Long and Short Reviews. Cupid's Arrow received a 4 book rating! I really had fun writing this paranormal romance and if you haven't read it yet, you should! Romantic suspense with a surprise ending you'll love! You can check out the review here and Cupid's Arrow is available for purchase now with Noble Romance Publishing!
Read an excerpt and see the book trailer on my website: www.angelanichelle.com ;)

__________________________________________________________________
Don't miss the Long and Short of It Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt starting March 29 until April 3rd. To play all you need to do is find as many colorful eggs (like the one on my blog) on other participating blog sites. Be a part of the fun and you could win goodie bags, ebooks, gift certificates and many more amazing prizes! Find out all the information and who's playing here!


Have a great week!

~AN

No comments: