Thursday, December 16

It's My Birthday!

Today's my birthday! I'm so thankful for seeing another year. I'm thankful for my family, friends and so many other little things I never want to take for granted.

Like my health. I'm laying on the couch as I write this with a cold that has me feeling icky. I've got a crazy cough that will not stop! Not the best way to celebrate a birthday, but I'm still going to celebrate with a glass of Theraflu and a nice long nap! lol

I can't believe my age, but my body likes to remind that I'm not the spring chicken I once was. Still, I'm so thankful for my knee that squeaks and the last ten or twenty pounds I've been trying to get off since Kai was born. 

She also just celebrated her fourth birthday! Her due date was my actual birthday, but I had her on the 8th. I will never forget being in the hospital with her when she was born and I'm looking forward to celebrating our birthdays together when she is much older.

Christmas is only nine days away! I'm excited for my kids and looking forward to wrapping presents and indulging in good food, laughs and of course drinks! My only prayer is that everyone would experience the same joy and happiness I'm truly grateful for!

~AN

1 comment:

Kelley Heckart said...

Happy belated birthday! That cupcake looks yummy.