Monday, January 31

Brrrr!!!


Well, the Windy City is bracing for blizzard like conditions. The snow is suspected to hit in full force tomorrow afternoon, but I just came back from looking out the window and it looks like Mother Nature is getting the party started early.

*sigh*

I said in another post that I don't mind winter and I don't...well, not for the first few weeks anyway. It's okay, I can deal with more snow, especially with so many other crazy things happening all over this planet. But, I'd still like to whine about snow days to look forward to with my kids and the fact that I'm still trying to get rid of this unimaginably tenacious cold which my son now has. Booooo!

What's a girl to do? Vacationing now is not in the plans so, I'm listening to ChillOut on the Beach and imagining I'm somewhere warm...not super hot...just warm and sunny. With a Mai Tai in my hand and my lap top on my lap. I so want a vacation.

Take a listen and I promise you feel like your on the beach somewhere fabulous too!

~AN

No comments: