Tuesday, January 11

Winter Blues

It's snowing again and it looks so beautiful. I don't really have anything against winter, but this season just makes me feel like pulling up the covers and hibernating until spring. The bears have the right idea.

Snow makes it easy to procrastinate about EVERYTHING with my favorite excuses:
"It's too cold..."
"The roads are bad..."
"It's too cold..." ;-)

lol. It just seems easier to stay indoors with a hot toddy and veg. Writing comes easy for me in the winter. At least the cold seems to heat up my creative side. I've got lots of story ideas...maybe too many. I'm currently in between writing projects because I can't decide which one to focus on.

The one thing I don't like about winter is the propensity for colds. I'm pushing the multivitamins and vitamin C, but I'm still sneezing and coughing because those cold germies have already taken hold of my baby girl. *sigh* Where is that hot toddy?

(click the pic for an awesome hot toddy recipe!)

~AN

No comments: